Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ten Things Say Who I Am

Seems to be the season of tags. Tagged yet again by the lovely Dryad! Here it comes: Ten Things That Define Me.

1. Sarcasm.
2. Happiness.
3. Fragrance.
4. Colours.
5. Movies.
6. People.
7. Writing.
8. Travel.
9. Stationery.
10. THIS look. Wazza! :D










I know I could've made it a little more elaborate but slighta no enthu! :P And like usual, I ain't tagging nobody! Partly coz practically everyone there is to tag has already been tagged!! :D

7 comments:

Abhi! said...

I have another stupid pic of urs :)

S said...

@abhi:
ahem. i KNOW. :) would be splendid if you'd just trash the pic! :P

Shruti said...

STATIONERY!!!
rotflmao!!
i know exactly how that feels.. do you save new books till you can find a proper reason to use them too??
Are you bond-paper crazy as well??
fess up!! :D

Karthik.H said...

aha...the most funny pic of urs...makes me laugh ma ass off every time...

S said...

@shruti:
*bonding!* hi five for bond-paper craziness!! hee! :D

@kar:
why, thank you! *glare* :P i lowe this pic, though! :D

Sheks said...

I dont if it's my eyes that are decieving me but you look funnier without your specs(which means you look funny with ur specs on).

S said...

@sheks:
very kind of you to enlighten me. and yeniway, this pic is one of my stoopidest pics ever! :P :P