Saturday, January 06, 2007

Five Point Me

Got tagged by Hams - Five things that you erm....may not know about me! :D

5. I hate the icing on cakes and pastries. Except very, very, very rarely.
4. I started reading when I was four-five years old, finished the Enid Blyton children's books by age 9 and devoured Asimov at age 12.
3. I don't wear a watch. I found it sticks to my wrist when I sweat and I hate that. :P
2. I LOVE stationery.
1. I sleep at 10 p.m. every single night before a working day. Unless, I have "academic" stuff to do.

I don't think I'll tag anyone and bug them. :P However, if anyone does want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged and do leave me a comment!
-------------

In the past few weeks, I've been reminded time and again that my taste in music and movies in godawful. :) Don't think will deny that. Anyway, right now I'm looking to listen to new kinds of music and watch "tasteful" movies. So if you have a suggestion, please, please, please drop it in. I'd be grateful! :D

P.S: Gapp, leave an offliner on yahoo IM if you want to. Do not want comment box flooded. :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't call u freak right? cauze it is ur url and I call u 'S' (Which I of course put pitchai). Gapp is like my url and Sagaro or Ganesh would be like my name... sheesh u kiddos bhi naa!

BTW, Movies will put offliner. Regarding music, try some Rossini or Shostakovich or Tchaikovsky...

Hamsini said...

5.HOW?:O
4.Blyton and Asimov are love.
3)Me too!I rarely wear a watch unless I have an exam.
2.Always loosing stationery!:D
1.Wow!

Anonymous said...

"I sleep at 10 p.m. every single night before a working day. Unless, I have "academic" stuff to do"

Does chatting with bro feature in the academic section... I mean I of course give you gyaan, but still it wouldn't all be academic, right?

varsha said...

Poor thing. Gyaan from the bro?? Like records and hair care help isn't enough.

@sagaro:
Btw you do know which is the 'yolk' part of the egg right?? ;)

End of Darkness said...

u hate the icing on cake? how? how? how? i eat the cake for the sake of the icing..

Anonymous said...

@Me:
err... I consider your statements foul play.

@Suraksha:
Can't you just keep a secret. It is so embarrassing... sheesh

S said...

@gapp:
as i've already pointed out Ganesh APP a.k.a Gapp IS ur name. loose.

and erm....sorry abt spilling. :P

@hams:
my heart breaks when i lose stationery! :(

@me:
loose female! told you not to put comment. :|

@EoD:
lol! :D dunno HOW, just can't stand all that cream! :P

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

music? try egiana de asmores ...now one can beat him :D

Abhi! said...

10 pm eh?? Really ? I dont really know if that is justifiable :P

Karthik.H said...

10 Pm sleeping time....more of a curfew....ROTFLMAO...poor u...=)))))

vinay said...

just a plain "hehheheee"...hpe it speaks a lottt!!