Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ze Slambook Arrives....

The first slambook has arrived. Few more hav promised to turn up in next couple of days. Now me expected to write nice things and fond memories in it. The Works. Me lost. Took ages to fill 1 n half pages of a book. Small one at that. Managed.

Sent me into a reminiscent spree. Thoughts and events streamed in and out of consciousness. I regretted some, wanted to relive some, wished some had never happened, shrunk away from some. Tempted and desperately wish these could be put in words. Makes me feel in control and so much better. But the part of my brain responsible for coherent expression fails me. So i'll just let it float. And fade away. But they just refuse to go away....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a brain?? That too in parts with one part for coherent expression?? Hmm, surprising! Also that u still fill slambooks when u could just create a web page and fill that! less paper! hope u have heard the saying less paper = saving trees
Abhi! - bored to sign in from hyd

S said...

abhi:
very funny! and i'm not gonna start explaining y slambooks to u! pointless!! :o