Friday, January 13, 2006

Feel Pannadha!!! :D

     The all-new fad setting in is “Feel Pannadha!”. Well, ok…it’s bin around for a while. For all those unaware of it…it’s just plain vernacular to substitute the worn out erms, ers, aahs, umms and any and all other vague monosyllabic replies. Vara and me got soooooo used to hearing the term that lately we’ve become part of the club too. Feel pannadha. :D

     Basically, any question worth replying to/ not worth replying to/ unrepliable/ singularly evadable and the like warrants a “Feel pannadha” as its reply! Here are some convos to give u the “feel” of the lingo.

1. Dei, why the hell do u drive as if u’ve gotta be somewhere in 3 sec? (all concerned and protective about friend)
Feel pannadha!! (not a care in the world!!)
     
2. Why don’t u help me collect the money? (glowering at who is supposed to help, annoyed at being made to do boring work alone)
     Feel pannadha!! (huge grin, innocent look, honey-and-caramel voice, the works)

3. I’d like you to fill my slam book now. Could you? (all hopeful and wanting to get as many people done as possible)
     Feel pannadha!! (hand-tennis is more important than slam-book types) :D

4. Tcha….andha padathula evolo super a act panna theriyuma?! (this really konjam feeling about much adored actress)
     Ni yen feel panra? Feel pannadha!! (thinks hero more macho, actress not worth)

5. I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! (positively boiling, seeing red)
     Feel pannadha!! (the oh-life-is-so-smooth aura)

6. Oh shit! I’m soooo screwed at home!! 22 on 50 in math?? Oh damn!! (furiously thinking up plausible reasons to explain pathetic performance)
     Hey, Feel pannadha!! (yeah rite! If I say this to my mom, ha ha ha….I’m history!!) :O

     Anywayz, me thinks tat enough to give u a gist of the whole scene. And if u’ve taken a liking to the jargon, Welcome to the Feel Pannadha Club.

Cheers!

P.S: “Feel Pannadha” ;)
  

10 comments:

KRTY said...

1: "Che ! Evvlo per pasiyala kashtappadaranga da ulagathule..."

2: "seri seri ! Romba feel pannadha.. vaa OC tea vaangitharren.."

1: :)

S said...

keerthi:
ejjatly!!! :))

the Monk said...

we have bhavnaon ko samjho here...thanks to sunil pal's ratan noora....though we don't use it all this often...

Abhi! said...

orey feeelings!!!!

varsha said...

I thought it was supposed to be "Feel Pannadhe?".

Anonymous said...

hem!!! hem!! you forgot another upcoming club call
"Free-ya-uda club"
and i some rather spheroidal persons case aaaaiyyyyaa freeeeyyyyaaaauuuuddddaaaa
PS hand tennis is abt a gazillion times more important than slam books (feel pannadhe!)

Kini said...

*groans* Ai...

Bad scene kid... really bad scene. If you already are this badly infected by the tam slang virus then I pity you. When you do come to IITM... let's not even talk about it.

Whenever I go home, I spend the better part of a week trying to regain my normal english skills. Heck I've gone to a bartender and said "Puts a Pepsi machaan." And this is in MANGALORE!

Take this little nugget of advice. DON'T forget good english. It's valid everywhere.

I know I was a wee bit pretentious in that previous comment but what the heck... Na feel pannadha! ;)

S said...

me:
dont make a difference!! :D

anin:
freeya vidu club's bin on since 11th!!! :D spheroidal persons were late on the take!!! hehehe!!

kini:
:D no feeling!! good english always stays!! hail! :D

Anonymous said...

hey da,
nice post!!!
and ya i know the first one is for me,right haan?
and that P.S. was ofcourse Holy Cow's-no copying dear...
cheers..feel pannadha :)

S said...

vara:
LOL!! me knew u'd notice!! precisely why me put it up!! :D feel pannadha!! :))