Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Note

This is for all the cretins in class who thought the post "Now That's Amore" was about certain other people in class. Well, it wasn't. Anyway, as it is our last year and we hardly have a couple of months together, I don't want any bitter memories of misunderstandings cropping up and tarnishing what has been till now a memorable two years. To this end, I'm taking off the darn post. Just to make things abundantly clear to aforementioned dumbos. And if I have in any way offended or hurt anyone's sentiments, I express my sincere apologies.

6 comments:

varsha said...

cha..too bad! that was one of ur more entertaining posts!

S said...

me:
i know...but i value people more than posts...so decided it wasn't gonna stay!!

Anonymous said...

chill...
i was so true for our class... accept it

S said...

anin:
never denied it didn't fit!! :)

the Monk said...

good decision...

dee iyer said...

you said cretins ..
i say why dont you come to my blog and see.. even i say cretins..
cheers