Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tagged !!!

I got tagged by soshy ages ago......and here goes!!!

7 things that I plan to do:

Read ulysses
Take an extra creative writing/journalism programme after skool
Learn italian
Pass my boards with decent grades
Finish the NYT crossword someday
Learn to make creme brulee
Have a bloody mary (once i'm 18 and shhhh.....!!!)

7 things that I can do:

Talk, laugh, talk, laugh, talk, laugh and TALK!!!
Cryptic crosswords
Sing quite decently....if i may so myself
Play doom and quake (finished 'em all)
Bake an almond-cognac double layered cake
Comment like crazy on any and everything!!!!
Dismantle and assemble any electronic device

7 things that I can't do:

Live without books
Go a day without coffee
Wait more than 10 min for any person on earth!!
Talk slowly....that's at less than 70 wpm!! :O
Comprehend and grasp newtonian physics
Be pretentious and socialize with pretentious people!!
be serious about anything for more than 2 hours...and that's stretching it!!!1

7 Words I use most Often:

Oye!/Hey!
Free
Whattay!!
damn
o-h-m-y-g-o-d!! (Chandler Bing Style!)
bull!!
aaaah....like tat!!


Blogs that I wish to tag:

Soshy
V
RA.V

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

words u use ehh...u forgot "naan sense"
he! he! he!

S said...

aa:
oh yea......did...:D love nonsense though!!! hehehe!!!

Abhi! said...

u tag blogs tht are not tagged

GB said...

Soshy is so much in demand, eh??? :p

S said...

brownie:
nay not soshy!!!