Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 and Me

I dunno why i'm posting this. Debated a while. Decided firmly not to post. And so, naturally, here i am.

New Year Resolutions:

  1. Will not make a new year resolution
  2. Just broke that. Shall stop craving for things tat make life worth living. Read chocolato, coffee, rasagolla, gol gappas et al.
  3. Make sure i do not watch more than 3 hours of movie per week. As in two english or one hindi/tamil. Hmmm....
  4. Think up further ways to revel in bugging the world around me.
  5. Keep room clean. Read be able to find what i want when i want it and not couple of weeks later. :(
  6. Alphabetize and index library and KEEP it tat way.
  7. Break all of this asap. :D
Now, why did i ever bother with that? Beats me.

As my friend's constantly telling me - I need a bath. I need coffee. Double Espresso. Triple while i'm at it. Throw in soulful music. Read iPod. And a hardback and i'm on top of the world.

*BANG* Utopian vision shatters. Back to banalities of life. Two more months till boards. One more till farewell. Few weeks till pre-board. Wow. I love my life.

On a nicer, more maudlin note, today was "stories-of-love" day. Our cherubic God of Love seems to be having one helluva time!!!!! :D

And tempted as i am to post about aforementioned tidbits, i shall be patient and write, check, add nice touches and finally post tomo. :D

Cheerio!!

5 comments:

Camphor said...

Happy New Year. :)
Have a blast - and that includes the next three months or so.

Slog too, of course, but you have to deal with that...

S said...

camphor:
yeah...will slog..*sigh*!! grit my teeth n do it!! :D

Kini said...

Happy new year kid... being 17 is hard, believe me i oughta know, but if its any consolation being 20 is a helluva lot better.


Especially after you get to dance with your dad's drunk arm around your even more drunk shoulder! So I'm guessing time will eventually get you there... i.e: the sunnier side of life!

Cheers and happy new year!
Kini

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... reading abt resolutions make me sick.
i have always followed your first un

S said...

anin:
i kno...so have i...watz the point anyway?? i'd break the resolution before you can say "abstinence"!!! :D