Monday, February 13, 2006

St.Valentine's Day

It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. I’ve never especially looked forward to it. Or made special plans. Or done anything out-of-the-ordinary at all!! But this year….I sat down and introspected. And then made this list. It’s the best of my life – best people, best things, best thoughts, best anythings!!! :)

Thoughts
That uninhibited feeling of craziness
That I can laugh and be happy no matter what
V – For being there for me to vent my insanities. And for accompanying me on endless, singularly pointless beach trips.
That very first “valentine” I got *blush*
Abhi – For just being there.
That I can be my worst critic
Those three passionate months
The one-friend-to-another convos with dad – Papa, You’re THE BEST!! :)
The yearly trips to kodai
That I find comfort in knowing that people think I care
All those people who’ve made life hell for me. If not for them, I wouldn’t have learnt how to control the self, how to tolerate supreme bullshit, how to get what I want without seeming to. Very valuable qualities, you must agree. :)
The rainy afternoons cuddled up in bed reading, thinking or just staring out
The “sister-bonding” talks with my kid sis – I love you, H!

Finally, for everyone who has been with me, taken the cream and the bruises alike, thank you! I love you all! :D

P.S: Me no feeling…Feel Pannala!! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....
interesting

Anonymous said...

wow!Thanx di for the mention...u kno me feel the same. :-D

Anonymous said...

hm... u make me feel jealous.

Abhi! said...

honored!

S said...

@v:
yup i do...!! :D cheers to us!! :))

@freak:
:)

@abhi:
you better be!! ;)

Harish said...

wow, reads like an Oscar Acceptance speech! :)

S said...

@harish:
does it??? LOL!!! wrote it on an impulse...so not bad huh?!! :D