Thursday, July 14, 2005

HIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well.......all of you jolted back by my hyper HIE!!! come back here!!! :D

Today's bin a GREAT day!!! No reason.....jus really really nice!!!! n i'm very happy, very hyper and grinning all day!!! :D Jus a teeny-weeny falling out and i'm NOT gonna let that spoil my hyper-excited mood!!

well.....i'd asked my frend to mail me some photos so i could show my other friends. He mails it and then forbids me frm sending to them!!! Arrey!!!!!!! howzzat fair???!! i'd asked for them precisely so that i could mail n show them!! Chuck it!! I don't even mind dat.....but then he gets all hyper and talks as if i'd jus do wat i want even if he doesn't like it!!! Wat a doofus!!!!!!! :O :O

on a nicer note, we had an essay competition today. me had to write on "I, Me, Myself" which i think i wrote kind of decently.....well...ok....it was royal crap!!!!! hehehe!!!!!! also came up with one of those crazy, inane, juvenile poems of mine!!! lolz.....my frend went, "you're crazy di....absolutely!! how do you come up with stuff like tat??!!!". I must confess, it was pretty amusing.....read ROTFL!!! :D

Cheers!!!!
S

4 comments:

S said...

april.zara:
thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

Why did u change ur template?

Vetty Max said...

Would be nice if you could divulge a little more details of what you had exactly written in the essay.

S said...

vetty max:
I could divulge a little more detail...the only teensy-weensy problem is me can't remember a thing!! :P When i wrote the essay my friend n i were simultaneously talking about Sarkar. Now that wouldn't help much...would it??!!