Sunday, October 02, 2005

Arrivederci - At Least For Now

The contents of this post reflect not what i want to do, but what i, alas, have to do.

As it is, i'm letting FreakSpace rot....posting only intermittently. I regret the fact that i will be able to post much less frequently than now, if at all.

It's exactly 8 minutes and 46 seconds since i wrote that. I've been staring at the monitor ever since thinking random thoughts that refuse to be put coherently into words.

Fact of the matter is, we're in October and i'm.....let me count....five months from my boards and six months from my JEE and other CETs. The Exams that will decide how, where, when and with what people i spend the next four years of my life. Put like that, it sounds way scary.

As per common and personal belief, it's time i bucked up, became serious, studied 15 hours a day and slogged my butt off!! Well, that's that. And that's why you won't be hearing my raves and rants as occasionally as you're accustomed to for a few more months.

So Long - Auf Wiedersehen!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY leave out the 3 months u have exams , that gives us two months only-even more scary haan?

S said...

vara:
stop di fool!! me already scared n u adding fuel to fire!!! :O

varsha said...

chill ma.....but let me warn u,posts after and interval of decades will warrant a good kick! :-D

Camphor said...

Dear lord, it's that time of the year (I hate that phrase). Luck to you. Pity I stumble on the site after you decide to let it rot - interesting stuff you've got here, s.

Activate word verification if you're having trouble with ads as comments.

You'll breeze through... well, maybe not the JEE (the breeze part) but yeah, the other stuff..

S said...

camphor:
oye sarani!! :D me suraksha...used to come in van wit u when u were in da 12th!!! don't suppose u remember me but incidentally i hold the same post u did!! TFE!!!! :D :D
It IS tat time of the year...and it is bloody bad!!! but i'm having my share of fun too!!!

Camphor said...

*facepalms*
Hi! I had no clue.. of whom you were, s. *g* Small world indeed, and how's TFE going? If LS is still running it, then she's probably tryign to 'help' you by doing quite a bit of the work herself!

I don't remember you clearly, no, but I can put a face to the name, *blushes* and that's all. Bet you have changed a lot though. But wait up, where did you find out whom I was anyway?

It's not worth it to not ahve fun, so remember to have loads...