Sunday, August 07, 2005

Friendship Day!!!

First of all wishing all of you a very very happy Friendship Day!!

"Friendship day is such a waste of time!!", claims a friend of mine when i wished him this morning while another goes, "Friendship day a?? You actually believe in crap like that?!!" while yet another gushes, "Everyday is a celebration of Friendship!! Why just one day??". And it goes on and on....

Different people with different opinions. To each his own. Well...that's that.

Whatever the sundry say I like Friendship Day...if only for the gifts, phone calls and sms-es i get!! Who wouldn't get all happy when their inbox is filled with cute messages and the phone's not far behind!!! :D


Anyway, today is just an excuse, if not anything else, to tell a friend just how special they are to you and how much meaning they add to your life!! I did...and hope you did too!! Oh...also rope in few surprises, some gifts and sweet nothings to the more special ones!! Trust me....it'll make their day!! And that will make yours!!!

Ok...getting too maudlin, am I!!! Bear with me!! I'm feeling absolutely on top of the world!! (Though my math test this morning went down the drain!!)

To love is nothing,
To be loved is something,
To love and be loved is everything..!!

2 comments:

Freakatronic said...

Hey, I run a 'freakspace' too! How odd...but hey, if you get a moment you should check me out!

www.spaces.msn.com/member/freakatronic

Freakatronic said...

Oh, instead of 'member' make it 'members'. Not that you care in all probability. To me though, it is like finding someone out there who has my name!